Pages

01 April 2016

First Things First- An Introduction

I'm a wife, working mom, artist, list maker, note taker, bargain hunter, and day-dream believer. Between a two-year-old at home, twins on-the-way, and purchasing our first home, Spring 2016 is quite the busy season in our lives.

The Feild Guide chronicles my family's life as we navigate homeownership and juggling three kids under three. Here's where I'll be documenting our experiences converting a 1920s colonial into our first dream home, tracking my first forays into homesteading via our small garden, sharing delicious recipes, and passing on lifestyle tips, tricks, and ideas I've picked up along the way.

With faith, family, and friends we are ready for this next big adventure!

Thanks for stopping by,

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment